At Sunbelt Electric, we thought long and hard about what happens when you pick up the phone to order electrical services. And then we set out to provide a service experience simply beyond your expectations. Here’s what you can expect when you call (941) 379-5651 today:
- A live person on the phone.
- Behind the business name of Sunbelt Electric there’s a group of friendly people who care about good service. That’s why you’ll reach a real person on the phone during business hours—not a machine. We make it convenient for you—no need to chase someone down or wait for a call back.
- A local company with a long-standing reputation.
- You don’t have to worry whether we stand behind our work or if we’ll be here tomorrow. We’ll be here. We’ve been here 15 years and plan to be here another 50. And we plan to earn your trust so you’ll call us back every time you need electrical services.
- Outstanding workmanship built on quality and safety.
- When you entrust your home or business electrical project to Sunbelt Electric, your safety is our number one concern. Our technicians are highly trained, and we attend seminars to stay abreast of the latest innovations in the industry. Our workmanship is crafted to the highest standards, and your installation, repair, or project is built to last.
- Courtesy, promptness, and cleanliness.
- When we come to your door, we bring along old-fashioned values of courtesy and respect. In fact, our customers often request our technicians by name. And all of our technicians know that keeping things clean is important to our customers.
- Experience, experience, and more experience.
- Whether your project is a new installation or a small repair, we’ve got the experience that says we can do the job right—the first time. Sunbelt Electric has installed electrical systems and serviced literally thousands of homes and hundreds of businesses in the Suncoast region. We’ve serviced everything from multi-million dollar commercial structures to grand custom homes to small family homes in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Lee, and DeSoto Counties. We’ve worked with some of the largest premier custom home builders—and given the same level of care to individual homeowners. Sunbelt Electric has installed and serviced homes in many of our area’s premier developments including the Founders Club, University Park, Lakewood Ranch, Tuscana, Laurel Oak, Ashley Trace, Panther Ridge, Mill Creek, Rye Wilderness, Grey Hawk Landing, and more. Sunbelt Electric has also installed and serviced large commercial jobs such as office buildings, industrial warehouses, and medical buildings including new construction and build-outs. No job is too large or too small for our technicians.
- Cutting-edge services & expertise.
- Whether your electrical needs are traditional, outside the box, or environmentally focused, Sunbelt Electric can exceed your expectations. With our expertise in photovoltaic (PV) solar electric systems and having been selected to install Florida’s largest power array at Sarasota’s Rothenback Park, Sunbelt Electric has earned industry respect in the communities we serve.
Sunbelt Electric. The first number to call for large installations, small repairs, solar power, standby generators, decorative lighting, landscape lighting, communications lines, and anything else you need.
No job too big. No job too small. No job we can’t handle. And simply, service beyond your expectations. Call (941) 379-5651 today.
UP TO 15% OFF!
Save 10% (or 15% for Seniors)
Off any electrical work at the address the work is performed at.
Maximum discount $100.00 ($150.00 if senior). The amount is in
U.S. Dollars. One (1) Coupon per service address per year.
Please download this coupon (PDF) then print and present to the service
technician upon completion of work.